A recycling service designed for ease
An estimated 45 million empty cartridges are thrown away every year, eventually ending up in landfill. It can take up to 1000 years for these non-biodegradables to break down, with their chemicals dissolving into the soil and polluting the environment. By recycling your old cartridges and phones, you'll be helping to divert thousands of tons of waste away from landfill, and reducing your carbon footprint by disposing responsibly.
We have a specially designed recycling programme for empty ink & toner cartridges and old mobile phones to provide an easy and simple environmental solution from start to finish. Choose from two easy to use services:
1. Freepost envelopes uniquely coded to you
2. Collection boxes which can be placed in prominent positions around your office to help create awareness
All of the collection services and materials are supplied free of charge.
How does it work?
- A batch of Freepost collection envelopes detailing your unique barcode will be delivered to your business
- Place your used cartridge or mobile phone into the envelope and return it to the freepost address
- The returned cartridge or phone is checked and booked in for recycling using your unique barcode
- You can request additional envelopes at any time
- Collection bins will be delivered to your business
- Place your used cartridge or mobile phone into the collection bins
- Once the bin is full (approx. 15 cartridges), arrange for the bin to be collected. A new bin will be delivered to you.
- The returned cartridges or phones are checked and booked in for recycling using your unique barcode
- You can request additional bins at any time
Re-manufactured Ink & Toner Cartridges
In addition, we offer high-quality, remanufactured cartridges from a variety of brands allowing for all of the reliability of a branded cartridge but for a fraction of the cost. All we need is the details of your office printers to quote you on how you can save money whilst helping the environment. Get in touch today to learn more.